Sanoli's Kitchen: MY SECOND AWARD

Monday, July 23, 2012

MY SECOND AWARD

Hi Friends,

I recieved my second award from the event "Love Lock With Juices & Milkshakes"

Vani from Recipe world honoured me with this nice participation award. Thanks a lot Vani, for this award. You have made an excellent roundup. This participation award I got for Watermelon Agua Fresca, Fizzy Mango Watermelon Juice, Jus de Gingembre, Refreshing Jeera Lemonade and Banana and Mango Smoothie.



I am heartily thankful to all of my followers / blogger friends, who continuiously supported and inspired me by leaving their comments on my space.

So, friends.........
Lets cheers!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sanoli ,

    CONGRATULATIONsssssss !!!!

    Keep on Dear:)

    www.southindiafoodrecipes.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation !! :) enjoy keep rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear..wish u many more awards in future :)

    Cheers!
    Vani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! A great achievement indeed. Wish you dish out numerous such mouth-watering recipes and keep on winning laurels in future...Think of opening a Multi-cuisine restaurant somewhere in India, if at all you ever come back.

    ReplyDelete