Sanoli's Kitchen: TOMATO CORIANDER CHUTNEY

Sunday, October 28, 2012

TOMATO CORIANDER CHUTNEY

 
Few years before, when we were invited by one of our Nepali friends, I got addicted with this toothsome chutney. Without any hasitation, promptly I asked them about the recipe of this scrumptious chutney and very happily they shared this recipe with me instantly. Since that time, me and my husband are great fan of this fingerlicking chutney. So, today I am sharing this here. Try, I am quite sure, you will not be disappointed!

INGREDIENTS:
1 large Tomato
1/2 bunch of Coriander Leaves (cilantro)
2-3 Green Chillies
2 tbsps Fresh Lemon Juice / small lemon sized tamarind ball
2 pods Garlic
1 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Chaat masala
Salt to taste

METHOD:
Wash tomato, coriander leaves, garlic pods, green chillies nicely. Chop tomato and Coriander leaves roughly.

Grind all the ingredients together and make a smooth paste.

Enjoy it with any kinds of snacks or as a side dish.

TIPS: You may store it in refrigerator and enjoy it for 5-6 days.

20 comments:

  1. its new to me sanoli.. nice preparation..

    ReplyDelete
  2. tangy and flavorful chutney. love to have this with puri

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has almost similar ingredients like green chutney..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow yummy chutney,luks tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your chutney looks mouth watering.............

    http://nayanas-kitchen-kreations.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must try this flavourful chutney soon, loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New Chutney for me.
    http://realhomecookedfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks delicious and is it nepalese dish??? love the color will try it soon

    Priya
    60 Days to Christmas
    Cook like Priya

    ReplyDelete
  9. New chutney and love the tomato combo in everything..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will try this chuntey Sanoli. I have some coriander in my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great & want to try this soon!
    Have a great day!!
    Amy
    Event:Cook like a Celebrity Chef

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice chatni dear,
    My second event have started. You are invited to send entries.
    http://paricashkitchen.blogspot.in/2012/10/second-event-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting combination, looks delicious !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a finger-licking chutney. yumm.

    ReplyDelete