Sanoli's Kitchen: AWARD FOR BEST RECIPE

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

AWARD FOR BEST RECIPE

Hi Friends,

Recieved a Best Recipe Award from 'Lets Party - Festive Special Event' hosted by Jillu Charan from Jiya's Delicacy for my yummy festive recipe Kondai kadalai sundal. I made it for Ganesh Chaturthi and offered it to my God. So first of all, I want to dedicate this award on the feet of Super Almighty Lord Ganesha.

I am heartily thankful to Jillu for choosing of mine and offer me this wonderful award. You made an excellent round up and I am really excited and happy dear.

Here, I am honoured by you Jillu, Thanks to you once again.

I am heartily thankful to all my blogger friends / readers, who continuously supported and encouraged me by leaving their wonderful inspiring comments on my space. Lastly, my warmest thanks to my better half, if he is not continuously supporting me, I could not reach so far...

Cheers!!!

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear. Here also the same feeling. You too got best recipe award. Congrats dear.

      Delete
  2. Hearty Congrats to you dear..Wishing many more awards& accolades for all your well deserved work,Sanoli:)
    Join my ongoing EP events-Rosemary OR Sesame @ Now Serving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You inspired me a lot Julie. I am really thankful to you dear.

      Delete
  3. Congratulation Dear... Continue your Happy cooking and Happy blogging...

    ReplyDelete