Sanoli's Kitchen: VANILLA CHOCOLATE CHIPS ROSE CUPCAKES - MY GUEST POST ON MANJU'Z KITCHEN

Saturday, August 10, 2013

VANILLA CHOCOLATE CHIPS ROSE CUPCAKES - MY GUEST POST ON MANJU'Z KITCHEN


Hellow friends!!!


A few days back, my friend Manju Modiyani, a wonderful food blogger and author of Manju'z Kitchen had contacted me to do a guest post for her blog. I accepted her request and the first thing which popped into my mind, as this is a very first guest post on her space, so why not I start with a sweet / dessert, which will be very simple, yet yummilicious, favorite to each and everyone from kid's to adult.

The recipe I shared today is a very simple and easy to make, but quite satisfies our taste buds. It is "VANILLA CHOCOLATE CHIPS ROSE CUPCAKES", an exceptional yummy dessert loved by all chocolate lovers. Thank you so much Manju, for giving me such opportunity. Today I really honoured by you dear.

So, friends please do visit my guest post on Manju'z Kitchen and leave your comments "CLICK HERE"

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Sanoli for accepting my request. I am sure my readers would love your recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. delicious looking cupcakes. will check recipe to Manju's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics r tempting... hoping 2 Manju's space...

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm yumm yum chocolaty delight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice clicks... yummy cupcakes,.... nice rose icing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable chocolate rose cupcakes, heading on to manjuz place
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks yumm :) Beautifully done !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy and beautiful cupcakes :)

    http://kitchenista-welcometomykitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  9. Many thanks for the amazing essay I really gained a lot of info. That I was searching for

    ReplyDelete